Saturday, March 27, 2010

Kerohanian; Seeking the ray of light

Seeking the ray of light part 1
..
Seeking the ray of light, the given name for weekly program conducted by keroHONEYan unit. As for the first program, it was held at masjid Uthman Bin Uthman, Asofirah. All of us gathered for maghrib prayer in jemaah and also short briefing of what to expect from keroHONEYan programs. New programs such as dars, tasmi Quraan & selected few hadith will come right up before us. So stay tuned to follow up our upcoming activities.








Next, to Gami’ Amru bin Al As.. The porpose of going there is to show them where the dars held. The Alex babes need to take note the dates to join the dars by popular sheikh, Sheikh 3alaa’.
Before we go back home, there was tazkirah by sis Umai & Mardhiah and also sharing session with all. 


Last words from me; as naib raisah of KeroHONEYan, Praises all to HIM because to have this opportunity to conduct few events. It’s a good start because I learn something new and benefits me a lot for the future. Although I don’t have the skill, hoping with the help of the members in community and also the support that I have from alex babes, insya Allah, we could make all this happen.
Also, I highlighted that dakwah is not easy as I thought. Dakwah ilal kheir minnafsi thumma ilal gama3ah 3amatan.. Big yet simple, dakwah begins with me J

Deep in my heart, Im really sorry for the late updates of keroHONEYan.

From a humble & petite writer;
Siti Nurliyana Binte Mohamed Hairi.

No comments:

Post a Comment