Wednesday, May 12, 2010

fight laziness!

How to Overcome Laziness at the Root of Its Source

Deep down at the core of every human being is a person that wants to relax 24/7 and do whatever they want. Unfortunately the way that society has been set up that is not possible to do for most people.


Each and every one of us has a lazy side. I love to procrastinate but I cannot if I want to manifest a better life for myself. I would love to sleep whenever I begin to get tired but it is not possible for me to do.


Your feelings of laziness is a natural everyday state of mind that anybody can relate to. If we did not need money to survive and pay bills nobody would work at their 9-to-5 unless they loved it. So do not feel bad about your feelings to give in to your laziness.


You have came here to help you push past your laziness because you know you need to improve your self to get your desired results. Now that you know that your state of mind is completely normal I want you to encompass a different state of mind.


If you want something you know that you must go and get it. You want something to eat you must make it or go pick it up at a fast food place. This is a good example of taking the easier route if you go pick it up at a fast food place.


It is more beneficial for you to make the food because you save money, you help your body out, and you are more productive. First define what areas you need to be more productive in. After you read this article go ahead and make your list of your bad habits and areas of needed improvement.


Once you have your list go ahead and complete the first thing on the list. Do not stop moving until that task is complete. My first task on my list for today was to wash my truck. The second that I got off work I unraveled the hose, got the soap and got to work.


Immediate action is the best way to overcome laziness. Doing one step at a time is going to make each task manageable and able to handle. Don't look at your schedule as one big task, look at it as one piece at a time.


If you do one thing at a time hours later you can look up and realize that you have completed that massive schedule. It will seem hard to complete if you look at the big picture instead of detail by detail.


Find a motivation for why you are wanting to complete something and deeply embedded that into yourself as a drive. Remove any distractions that can hinder you from completing what you need to do and get to work.


Once you complete what you need to do reward yourself by relaxing and taking breaks. It's best to let go of the stress of work the second that you step away from it. Your relaxation time is your rejuvenation time and you should enjoy yourself during this time.
Do not allow yourself to get caught up in the mental cycle of thinking about something and never doing it. Make that list and get started immediately. Do not delay I'm counting on you and I want you to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment